Ocean Freight is one of the key elements in multi-modal transportation. In order to offer the best service possible, we have a sea freight department specializing in both FCL/LCL and in the handling of different types of cargoes.
The flexibility and range of Ocean Services offered by Overland Transport affords our customer economical alternatives to other more expensive modes of transportation. Our worldwide logistics services cover not only shipments from port to port, but also the complete door to door transportation chain from origin to final destination.
Ocean Freight forwarding offers:
- FCL/LCL import / export
- Issuance and verification of documentation
- Export and import customs clearance
- Packing and crating of industrial goods
- Packing and crating of household goods
- Warehousing, Assembly and distribution logistics
- Credit processing letter
- Part & full vessel charter
- Conventional shipments (break-bulk, dry & liquid bulk)
- Sea/Air shipments
- Intermodal / multimodal transportation
- Transport Insurance